ELECTRONIC DAMPING CANCELLATION (EDC) KIT
- FREE SHIPPING within Australia
Electronic Damping Cancellation (EDC) Kit
The function of the Electronic Damping Cancellation (EDC) Kit is to allow installation of any aftermarket coilover kit to you vehicle by eliminating the error generated by the ECU; which eliminates the warning message on your dash screen display. The EDC plugs in and blocks dampening commands, leaving the electronic control unit fully functional without producing any errors!
The perfect solution for vehicles that are fitted with an Active suspension (Electronic suspension) or Air suspension system.
- Blocks Damping Commands – The sole purpose of this EDC is to block commands from factory ECU so an error message does not appear.
- Compatible with Aftermarket Suspensions – Fitted your vehicle with aftermarket suspension? No worries! EDC is compatible with most aftermarket suspensions.
- *Easy Installation – EDC was designed for easy installation. Simply connect it to your vehicle’s factory ECU without any need for additional modifications!
- 1 Year Warranty – You’re in good hands! We’re so confident you’ll love our products we offer a 1 Year Warranty for EDC kits sold through Titan Suspension.
* Depending on vehicle model/type; minor wiring work is required to connect the TEDC kit to the vehicles original electronic suspension wire & socket using either a terminal or connector lock type design. Installation instructions will be provided.
Disclaimer: As these cancellation kits are manufactured to order (as per order confirmation), we have a strict non cancellation policy. Please ensure the correct model is selected when placing your order. Please refer to our policy here.
Current lead time: 3-4 weeks after placing your order
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!